$12.00 - $25.00
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Keep your drivetrain quiet while protecting your components with Squirt Dry Lube. This long-lasting wax and water-based lubricant is low maintenance and easy to apply: no degreasing is needed, just squirt it on and ride. Squirt is 100% biodegradable and doesn't contain harmful solvents. Plus, it works in all-conditions, wet or dry, for mountain and road.
Finish Line's Dry Lubricant with Teflon keeps your bike running silky-smooth rain or shine. It's very thin yet extremely durable thanks to its synthetic oils and Teflon particles. Great for your chain, cables, cleats and springs, its dry surface texture minimizes the accumulation of dirt and grit. Plus, it's biodegradable. - Great for dry, dirty and dusty environments. Attracts less grime and runs clean - Holds up well in moderately wet conditions - Can be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables and brake pivot points - Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-3 FEATURES - 2mm, 2.5mm, and 3mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
- 3-In-1 Bio-degreaser, hand cleaner, and stain remover - 100% Natural, no citrus, palmas or petroleum
- Made from heat-treated tool steel. - New design includes two tip inserts and fits all cranks using 22mm x 1 threads with square taper or splined bottom bracket spindles. - Precision tolerances provide perfect fit and floating tip design ensures easy crank removal. - Works with any 15mm wrench like Pedro's Ratcheting Combo Wrench or pedal wrenches. Pedro's new Compact Crank Remover provides the professional quality, precision fit tool required to properly remove press fit square taper or splined cranks. The Crank Remover is made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance and features a floating tip design for easy crank removal. New design includes two tip inserts and fits all cranks using 22mm x 1 threads with square taper or splined bottom bracket spindles. Works with any 15mm wrench like Pedro's Ratcheting Combo Wrench, Equalizer Pedal Wrench, or 15mm Pedal Wrench. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Redesigned TPR handles feature improved ergonomics with slimmer profiles, improved tip clearance, full long-leg coverage, easy-to-read size markings, and color bands for quick wrench identification. - Made from heat-treated S2 tool steel to ensure high strength and lasting performance. - Includes: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm hex and T10, T25, & T30 torx in storage pouch. Pedro's Pro T/L wrenches have become a favorite of mechanics around the world. The updated wrenches feature a new handle shape with slimmer profiles and full long-leg coverage for enhanced comfort and control, improved tip clearances, easy-to-read size markings, and color bands for quick identification. The set is housed in a custom storage pouch and includes hex and torx sizes used day in and day out; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex wrenches, and T10, T25, and T30 torx wrenches. Each wrench is crafted from premium S2 tool steel to ensure the strength and lasting performance. Extra length on each leg of the wrench offers better leverage and easy access to hard-to-reach bolts.
$6.50 - $13.99
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
- Alloy body with chrome plated tools - Hex 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8mm - PH2 screwdriver - Torx 10 / 26 - Chaintool - Spoke wrench 3.6 / 3.75 / 4.0 / 4.4mm - Chain holder - Tire lever - Brake pad spreader
Hayes Pro bleed kits include dual syringes and high quality fittings for precise, repeatable bleeds. D.O.T. Brake Fluid Dual Syringe Pro Bleed Kit - Includes 4oz of high performance Hayes DOT 4 brake fluid - Quick connect fittings and dual syringes for an efficient, precise bleed - Bleed fittings for Hayes DOT 4 brakes - Reusable plastic container with locking lid Venom Mineral Oil Dual Syringe Pro Bleed Kit - Includes 2oz of high performance Hayes Venom mineral oil - Quick connect fittings and dual syringes for an efficient, precise bleed - Bleed fittings for Hayes Venom mineral oil brakes - Reusable plastic container with locking lid
Topeak's DuoHex Tool is pro quality with an ergo padded handle for excellent grip and comfort. The 10mm wrench also has a ball end for hard-to-reach locations.
Pedro's Toothbrush is designed to tackle the drivetrain and is ideal for cleaning chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings. The ergonomic handle is paired with two purpose-built brush features. The tapering-length bristles up front are designed to scrub the intricate surfaces of chains, chainrings and cassettes while at the opposite end, longer, stiffer, larger-diameter bristles reach deep between the cassette cogs to remove even the deepest dirt and grime. - Durable double-ended brush - Ideal for chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings - Recommended for use with Pedro's cleaner and degreaser products (sold separately) - Solvent-resistant synthetic handle and bristles - Not recommended for oral use
- Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee - Hex Wrenches: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - T25 and T30 torx - Flat blade screwdriver - 1-12 speed Chain Tool - 7 & 8mm Flare Box Wrenches - 3.23, 3.3, & 3.45 Spoke Wrenches - Shimano Crank Cap Tool - Presta Valve Core Tool - Micro Levers with integrated Quick Link Storage - 160 grams Pedro's new Rx Micro multi-tool is ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments, delivering the perfect balance of size, weight, and function. It's designed for performance and durability with a 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee.
$8.50 - $24.99
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
Designed and built specifically for a wide variety of bicycle hex work the THH-1 is a set of eight common sizes of professional quality T-Handle hex wrenches built for speed, efficiency, leverage and a perfect fit. Soon to become your favorite hex set, the THH-1 includes a handy tool holder that mounts to any vertical surface, including pegboard and solid surfaces (fasteners not included). - Carefully selected combination of Chrome Vanadium and S-2 tool steels - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm hex wrenches included - Unique anodized aluminum Speed Spinner makes running long bolts in and out quick and effortless - Machined, chamfered tips allow easier insertion into hex fittings - Integrated “Strip-Gripper” twisted hex that makes removal of most bolts with stripped or over-sized hexes fast and easy - Sliding T-handle creates increased leverage and multiple access positions - Tool holder is included with the set and mounts to any wall, bench or tool box, perfectly positioning each wrench for easy access and storage
Miracle Red is a 3-in-1 bio-degreaser, hand cleaner and stain remover. - 100% natural, no citrus, pumice or petroleum products - This product will float the grease out of finger prints and will remove grease from white T- shirts like a miracle
A clean bike is a happy bike! Park Tool's Bike Cleaning Brush Kit is a four-piece brush set designed specifically to clean bicycles. Ergonomically designed and featuring dual-density, sure-grip handles, the BCB-4.2 kit includes: • 1 GSC-1 Gear Clean Brush • 1 Tapered Detail Brush • 1 Frame Cleaning Sponge/Bristle Brush • 1 Soft Bristle Soaping Brush
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
With 4 quality steel screwdrivers, Topeak's Quad Driver is all the screwdriver you'll need. You get a 4 and 6mm flat head and a #1 and #2 Phillips, as well as an ergonomic handle that makes for easy work on any sized screw.
Formulated with Pedro's exclusive CleanTech Chemistry, Enduro Pemium Wet Lube blends advanced wet and dry lube technology for incredible wet lube performance in mixed to wet conditions, without the mess. Noticeably elevates efficiency, runs quiet, reduces wear, long-lasting, and fully water-proof. - Extreme lasting performance with less mess in mixed to wet conditions - Elevates efficiency, runs quiet, reduces wear, and fully waterproof - Safe plant-based ingredients
Designed and built especially for singlespeed bikes, Park's SS-15 Single Speed Spanner is a durable forged-steel tool with a 15mm socket wrench for axle nuts, 15mm open-end wrench for pedals, a tire lever, and a bottle opener. It's just the right size to take along on rides and is great for wrenching in your shop too.
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
Perfect for trailside repairs and for your home shop, Topeak's Universal Chain Tool is compatible with all chains and removes and installs pins with ease. Plus, there's even a compartment to hold spare pins, an integrated chain pin breaker and a removable chain hook to hold your chain while you work.
- Foil sealed bottles to ensure freshness of fluid
Designed for the casual cyclist, the economical WTK-2 contains the tools needed for many basic adjustments and repairs at home or on the road.
- Designed for a perfect fit on Giant WheelSystems - Safe for use on carbon rims - Ideal size for storage in saddlebags or pockets - Ergonomic shape makes it easy to remove tire - Reinforced nylon for best durability
Page 1 of 2 Next page