Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Specialized's Road Kit is the complete SWAT technology solution for the new SWAT-prepped Roubaix and Ruby road bikes. This kit seamlessly integrates storage for everything that you need in the event of roadside repairs. - Includes SWAT Road multi-tool, CO2 twist head, 700c Turbo tube, valve extender, and money clip. - Also holds 16g CO2 cartridge (not included). - For use on applicable SWAT-prepped Roubaix and Ruby bikes.
- Made from heat-treated tool steel. - New design includes two tip inserts and fits all cranks using 22mm x 1 threads with square taper or splined bottom bracket spindles. - Precision tolerances provide perfect fit and floating tip design ensures easy crank removal. - Works with any 15mm wrench like Pedro's Ratcheting Combo Wrench or pedal wrenches. Pedro's new Compact Crank Remover provides the professional quality, precision fit tool required to properly remove press fit square taper or splined cranks. The Crank Remover is made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance and features a floating tip design for easy crank removal. New design includes two tip inserts and fits all cranks using 22mm x 1 threads with square taper or splined bottom bracket spindles. Works with any 15mm wrench like Pedro's Ratcheting Combo Wrench, Equalizer Pedal Wrench, or 15mm Pedal Wrench. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Specialized's Zee Cage integrates an EMT Cage Mount multi-tool, easily allowing riders to combine hydration and repair equipment in an amazingly clean, tidy solution. The cage is available in either a right- and left-hand bottle load, perfect for full suspension and smaller frames.
When a flat strikes, this organized kit will get you rolling in no time. Kit Includes: - Control Blast 0 Inflator Head - Mtb Kit: (65067) 2, 25G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Road Kit: (65066)2, 16G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Ratchet System Multi-Tool (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 ,6Mm Hex, T10, T25 Torx And Flathead) - Liv Tire Levers
Regular chain and component cleaning is a chore no more thanks to Finish Line's Grunge Brush. The "horseshoe" end scrubs the chain thoroughly with its compact bristles and the long bristled end provides easy cleaning of sprockets, chainrings, pedals and derailleurs. Plus, the Grunge Brush is portable enough to bring to races and weekend cycling excursions too.
- Spoke Wrench w/8 notches for 10 - 15 ga nipples - Forged Cr-Mo
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5.2G has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also Fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Guide pin stabilizes tool
Park's Hydraulic Brake Piston Press is used to set or reset the piston(s) inside hydraulic disc brake calipers during installation, maintenance and repair. Just push it into the caliper to wedge the piston into place. It's made of tough tool steel with a comfortable and oversize rubber handle for a great grip.
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape • The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market • Nickel plated for years of service • Designed for the home mechanic. FIts the following size spoke nipples: • .127" (3.23mm) • .130" (3.30mm) • .136" (3.45mm)
Topeak's DuoHex Tool is pro quality with an ergo padded handle for excellent grip and comfort. The 10mm wrench also has a ball end for hard-to-reach locations.
If you have a mechanical out on the trail, Topeak's Mini 20 Pro folding tool saves the day. Its forged-aluminum body holds 20 tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches, a T25 and T10 Torx wrench, 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches, a cast-chromoly chain tool, aluminum tire lever, Phillips and flat-blade screwdrivers, and a bottle opener.
Designed and built especially for singlespeed bikes, Park's SS-15 Single Speed Spanner is a durable forged-steel tool with a 15mm socket wrench for axle nuts, 15mm open-end wrench for pedals, a tire lever, and a bottle opener. It's just the right size to take along on rides and is great for wrenching in your shop too.
With 4 quality steel screwdrivers, Topeak's Quad Driver is all the screwdriver you'll need. You get a 4 and 6mm flat head and a #1 and #2 Phillips, as well as an ergonomic handle that makes for easy work on any sized screw.
TB-6617: Cotterless crank tool for Shimano splined octalink and ISIS, Use with 8mm hex key wrench and 15mm spanner. TB-6616: Cotterless crank tool for use with 8 mm hex key wrench and 15mm spanner.
- Ideal tool for coaxing lockrings with stripped notches - Serrated jaws and protruding tabs on tips help grip lockrings - Also for use on headsets where the threads have become corroded - Vinyl coating on handles for comfort
Topeak's Mini 6 is a great way to take along the essentials in a tidy and super-light package! Its forged-aluminum body includes: 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches, and a Phillips screwdriver.
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
- Designed for a perfect fit on Giant WheelSystems - Safe for use on carbon rims - Ideal size for storage in saddlebags or pockets - Ergonomic shape makes it easy to remove tire - Reinforced nylon for best durability
Park's Hex Wrenches are every mechanic's best friend. They are constructed from industrial quality steel for durability and feature chamfered tips for a precision fit. And, their convenient L shape is perfect for jobs that require lots of leverage or for getting to hard-to-reach bolts.
- Virtually impossible to break steel core levers - Nylon coating does not scratch rims or pinch tube - Spoke hook on one end - SF-9902 includes hang card packaging
Topeak's SuperSteel Tire Levers remove even the most stubborn of tires. Its built-in replaceable plastic pad protects the rim from scratches, and the extra length gives you more leverage.
Park's Bottom Bracket/Cassette Tool for Campagnolo is an indispensable tool for your Campagnolo drivetrain. It's for installing and removing all Record, Chorus, Centaur and Athena bottom brackets, and all Campagnolo cassette lockrings.
Working closely with each manufacturer, Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The Freewheel Socket is designed to fit over axles up to 14mm and work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, any 24mm socket/wrench, or in a bench vise (each sold separately). - Fits all four-notch BMX/single-speed freewheels for hubs with 1.37 x 24 TPI threads - Designed to work with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, a 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise (each sold separately)
Page 1 of 1