The Bella Prima Short is one of the best shorts we make, and the one you'll find our CEO riding in. An upgrade from our very popular Bella Short, the Prima features a performance leg band and our Flex Air Carbon chamois, a premium version with higher performance X-Tract fabric that has a higher level of moisture transfer and antimicrobial properties. Made of our sublime Sofileta Meryl nylon compression fabric with a satiny matte finish, you'll find the Prima to be a great performance short for rides of any distance.
Flex Air Carbon Chamois:
Unique to Terry, the Flex Air family of cycling chamois offers the best shape and construction for women. The Flex Air Carbon is our premium chamois in this line thanks to a high-performance fabric made of a blend of X-Tract with a special channel structure and carbonium with carbon threading. This combination results in a higher level of moisture transfer, faster drying, natural anti-static and antimicrobial properties, and a softer surface fabric. Seamless chamois with 4-way stretch Elastic Interface Technology provides freedom of movement on the saddle; multi-level foam padding is perforated for increased breathability; soft wing construction reduces bulk at inner thigh to avoid chafing. Made in Italy.
- Meryl nylon/spandex fabric with a high level of compression aids in muscle support and recovery for longer distances
- Sculpted 6-panel fit with subtle contrast leg stitching
- Contoured waistband with elastic-free front yoke
- Laser-cut leg band is soft yet won't ride up thanks to the silicone used inside the leg
- Flat seam construction helps prevent chafing
- 8.5-inch inseam
- Flex Air Carbon Chamois with soft wing technology and X-Tract fabric with carbon threading
Terry proudly manufactures this short in the USA at a green energy-certified sewing facility. Best quality, highest standards, local jobs.
|Black/Charcoal / X-Small||666953423527||610150A1B91||210000014179|
|Black/Charcoal / Small||666953423541||610150A2B91||210000013589|